Ferguson Pape Baldwin Architects is seeking exceptional applicants for the position of Draftsperson. The ideal candidate will be an architecture school graduate with proficiency in AutoDesk Revit and AutoCAD and the drive and skills to provide quality work while growing to become a licensed architect.
Becoming a part of the FPBA team means joining an incredible group of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring our clients the highest quality of design and architecture. We seek out talented individuals eager to thrive in our friendly, dynamic environment filled with opportunities for career growth and development.
We offer competitive salaries with excellent benefits, opportunities for growth and a rewarding work environment. FPBA values mentorship, sustainability, enjoyment and work-life balance.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills and characteristics:
- The personality to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong written, verbal and graphic communication skills
- Friendly attitude, self-motivation, drive to excel
- Proactive thinking and problem-solving
- Revit training, AutoCAD experience and an ability to learn quickly is required
- Real world Revit experience in an architectural firm is preferred
- SketchUp, hand sketching, rendering and graphic skills are highly desirable
Candidates are encouraged to send a letter of interest, resume, references and digital portfolio.