Ferguson Pape Baldwin Architects is seeking exceptional applicants for the position of Interior Designer to design commercial office, high-tech, university and municipal projects. The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in interior design or architecture with at least 2 years of experience in commercial interiors and the ability to impress clients through thoughtful, elegant design.
Becoming a part of the FPBA team means joining an incredible group of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring our clients the highest quality of design and architecture. We seek out talented individuals eager to thrive in our friendly, dynamic environment filled with opportunities for career growth and development.
We offer competitive salaries with excellent benefits, opportunities for growth and a rewarding work environment. FPBA values mentorship, sustainability, enjoyment and work-life balance.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills and characteristics:
- The personality to design and lead projects in a collaborative environment
- Strong written, verbal and graphic communication skills
- Friendly attitude, self-motivation, drive to excel
- Excellent space planning skills for both function and aesthetics
- Fast 3D concept design skills using hand sketches or SketchUp
- Project interviewing skills
- Flexibility to provide great design with any budget
- Knowledge of materials used for commercial spaces
- Ability to develop multiple projects at once
- Attention to detail and accuracy combined with an understanding of the big picture
- Revit and AutoCAD experience
- Knowledge of building egress and relevant codes
- Experience from Concept through Construction Administration Phases
Candidates are encouraged to send a letter of interest, resume, references and digital portfolio.