Ferguson Pape Baldwin Architects is a San Diego based firm. We are currently seeking exceptional applicants for the position of Designer / Job Captain for our San Francisco Bay area satellite office. The ideal candidate will be an architecture school graduate with at least 2 years of experience in AutoDesk Revit and AutoCAD and the drive and skills to provide quality work while growing to become a licensed architect.
Becoming a part of the FPBA team means joining an incredible group of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring our clients the highest quality of design and architecture. We seek out talented individuals eager to thrive in our friendly, dynamic environment filled with opportunities for career growth and development.
We offer competitive salaries with excellent benefits, opportunities for growth and a rewarding work environment. FPBA values mentorship, sustainability, enjoyment and work-life balance.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills and characteristics:
- The personality to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong written, verbal and graphic communication skills
- Friendly attitude, self-motivation, drive to excel
- Passion for client satisfaction and outstanding project delivery
- Proactive thinking and problem-solving
- Revit and AutoCAD experience and an ability to learn quickly is required
- At least 2 years of real world Revit experience in an architectural firm doing commercial projects
- Ability to complete work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with building codes
- Production experience from Planning through Construction Documents
- Experience coordinating consultants and processing permits
- SketchUp, hand sketching, rendering and graphic skills are highly desirable
Candidates are encouraged to send a letter of interest, resume, references and digital portfolio.