Ferguson Pape Baldwin Architects is seeking exceptional applicants for the position of Project Architect in the San Diego office. The ideal candidate will be a licensed architect with at least 4 years of experience in technically complex commercial projects and the drive and skills to guide clients through an entire project.
Becoming a part of the FPBA team means joining an incredible group of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring our clients the highest quality of design and architecture. We seek out talented individuals eager to thrive in our friendly, dynamic environment filled with opportunities for career growth and development.
We offer competitive salaries with excellent benefits, opportunities for growth and a rewarding work environment. FPBA values mentorship, sustainability, enjoyment and work-life balance.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills and characteristics:
- The personality to lead projects in a collaborative environment
- Strong written, verbal and graphic communication skills
- Friendly attitude, self-motivation, drive to excel
- Passion for client satisfaction and outstanding project delivery
- Proactive thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to lead fast-paced project decisions for schedule and budget control
- Attention to detail and accuracy combined with an understanding of the big picture
- At least 2 years of real world Revit experience in an architectural firm doing commercial projects and experience managing BIM production
- Strong knowledge of building codes
- Experience from Concept through Construction Administration Phases
- Expertise managing consultants on complex projects
Candidates are encouraged to send a letter of interest, resume, references and digital portfolio.
Contact: Donna Lieras